Public Speaking Trainer Nerelie Teese
Over the last twenty years Nerelie has been involved in the public speaking business helping people to achieve their goals and dreams. Nerelie has accomplished this as a trainer, presenter and conference speaker. She has created and facilitated various self-development and communication skills seminars and workshops, as well as teaching people how to powerfully present their message to an audience.
Nerelie has presented seminars and at Educational conferences in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales and presented at a Jamaican conference in 2011 where she also chaired other presentations.
Nerelie has developed and conducted various educational and communication seminars and workshops. She has taught people of all ages how to powerfully present their messages to a specific audience.
Nerelie is an award winning Australian Bush Poet. She has performed traditional and original Australian poetry across Australia and overseas. She has been a travelling performer on The Ghan from Adelaide to Darwin. She has also performed twice in Canada. Nerelie has published two books of poetry and other local history books set in Queensland and rural Victoria.
What you will learn with Nerelie:
- Nerelie has the ability to connect and immediately develop rapport with the audience
- She can teach you how to do this through a system which produces extraordinary results in a short time.
- Nerelie will teach you powerful public speaking techniques that you can use to engage and inspire your audiences to take action.
- If you are in marketing or sales these techniques will super charge your sales presentations and multiply your ability to sell from the stage.
- Nerelie presents with enthusiasm and energy and loves teaching people public speaking skills so they can effectively share their message with others.
Judith Filed is a qualified Master Practitioner Neuro Linguistic Programming. She helps children with learning difficulties caused by Dyslexia, ADHD. Get rid of limiting decisions, fears and phobias.
Judith is experienced and expert tutor in English. Can help with pronunciation for those with accents
Over the last twenty years Nerelie has been involved in the public speaking business helping people to achieve their goals and dreams.